Lavender Neck and Back Wrap
- Handmade in New York with French lavender grown on Long Island
- Filled with all-natural flaxseed and French lavender
- Wrapped in a bow making it the perfect gift for yourself and your loved ones
- Approximately 24.5" long x 5.5" wide
- Colors/Style and polka dot size may vary due to fabric availability*
How to use:
For warm relief: The heated pillow will provide soothing, moist warmth to relax muscles and ease tensions. Simply spritz with water and microwave in 30-second intervals. Shake after each 30-second interval - To prevent burning, the total heating time should not exceed 2 minutes per use. Due to variations in microwaves, it may be necessary to adjust the temperature setting. After each 30 second interval, make sure to stop the microwave, touch, and check the temperature (for at least 5 seconds) to make sure that the pillow does not burn. Do not leave the neck pillow unattended in the microwave. Microwaved pillow may actually be much hotter inside than indicated by initial touch - so please handle with care - and make sure not to microwave past the 2 minutes total heating time limit per use. Always test for hot spots and overall temperature before use.
For cool relief: Place pillow in a clean, zip-lock bag and let it stay overnight in the freezer.