Lavender by the Bay - Farm Etiquette
- Farms are a no-drone zone.
- No smoking on the property.
- Please, no picnicking on site.
- Please only walk on the farm trails.
- For your safety and the safety of the plants, please do not pick any lavender.
- Please dress appropriately to protect yourself from ticks and bees. Closed toes shoes are recommended for walking on woodchip trails.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate buses or limos at the farm. Buses are not permitted to drop off from the road in front of the farm.
- Photography is permitted for personal use only. Extensive photoshoots require reservations. To inquire kindly contact email@example.com
- We are a pet-friendly farm. As long as your animal is friendly and remains on a leash they are welcome. We ask that you clean up after your pet